End of Report for the 2015-2016 School Year
The AFCCA Foundation for Children approved:
- 14 vision exams/glasses – total cost $1,111.90
- 2 dentist/orthodontist – total cost $4,025
- 1 bronchoscopy – total cost $4,139.62
We approved a total amount of $2,096 to our collaborative partner Medical Service Project.
For the 2015-2106, the total amount of medical grants funded by the AFCCA Foundation for Children was (drumroll please) $11,372.52!
Please join us for our Comedy Show and Live Auction Fundraiser on June 14, 2016 to raise funds for the 2016-2017 school year!
Update on the LoveQuilt Connection that the Foundation Sponsored last school year:
- 27 Quilts – December 2016 going to an orphanage in Africa
- 210 Eye Glass cases – went to Sun City Eye Center
- 8 dog beds – the Washington H S Rescue Rams
- 195 hygiene bags – went to His Hands and His Feet Homeless Outreach
- 12 book bags – they were filled with books, coloring books and crayons, they went to the Child Help Center in Phx
- 60 pillow cases – they went to a Marine group stationed in Iraq.
- 150 Christmas stockings – 50 went to homeless, 50 to Child Help, and 50 to the Packages from home. They were all filled.
Next year we will be adding making dresses out of pillow cases for the children of Africa.