Wednesday, April 27th, was our Spring Golf Tournament, benefitting the AFCCA Foundation for Children. It was held at the San Marcos Golf Course in Chandler, AZ. Our golfers were small in number, but mighty in generosity!
Between golf registration, hole sponsorships and raffle tickets sold, the profit for the event to go towards the foundation was $2548.77!
We had numerous amounts of raffle prizes donated by East Resthaven Park Mortuary & Cemetery, Greenwood Memory Lawn and Adair Funeral Chapels. No one went home empty handed!
Thank you also to our hole sponsors, without you, our fundraiser would not be nearly as successful:
- PBF –Gold AFCCA Member
- Aurora Casket – Silver AFCCA Member
- Matthews International – Bronze AFCCA Member
- Mickelson & Ray – Bronze AFCCA Member
- Southwest Cargo – Bronze AFCCA Member
- Camino Del Sol Funeral Chapel
- Greenwood Memory Lawn
- Adair Funeral Homes
- SmartCard Services
- Federated Insurance
- Closest to the pin – Sponsored by Federated Insurance
- Longest Drive –Sponsored by Cholla Pavement
- Longest Putt –Sponsored by Handley Precast Systems
Dixon Golf once again sent out a representative to our tournament and held the Dixon Ball Challenge. Every one of our golfers participated int he challenge, meaning even more funds were raised for the Foundation.
Cash prizes went home to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place team, as well as the winners of our three Challenge Holes.