Look who the Foundation for Children helped in February!
Apollo Middle School, Tucson
- Five requests for vision services; student aged 15, student aged 13, two students aged 12 and one student aged 11
Suns-Diamondback Education Academy, Phoenix
- One request for vision services; a student aged 19
Countryside Elementary, Dysart
- One request for vision services; a student aged 13
Sunnyside High School, Tucson
- One request for vision services; a student aged 17
Esperanza Elementary, Tucson
- Four requests for vision services; student aged 7, student aged 8, student aged 10 and student aged 11
San Cayetano Elementary, Rio Rico
- One request for glasses; a student aged 10
Thank you to all of our dedicated board members, volunteers and especially our volunteer school nurse for making grant requests like the ones above possible
Working together through fundraisers and creating awareness, we can continue helping children in our communities.