Thursday, May 4 2017, 9:00 AM
Stonecreek Golf Club
4435 E Paradise Village Pkwy S
Phoenix, AZ 85032
The AFCCA Foundation for Children is excited to invite you to the 2017 Spring Golf Tournament Fundraiser! The tournament has a 9:30 am shotgun start and will consist of a 18-hole, four player scramble. There will be three challenge holes and fun prizes to be won!
Your golf registration includes lunch, one raffle ticket and the amazing feeling of helping school aged children throughout the state of Arizona! Additional raffle tickets can be purchased at the event.
Since the school year began in August 2016, we have provided:
- $500 for bilateral ankle foot orthotics for a 5 year old boy with spina bifida in Tempe
- $209 for specialized vision services and eyeglasses for a 3 year old special needs girl in Vail
- $120 for specialized vision services and eyeglasses for a 7 year old special needs boy in Douglas
- $75 for vision services and eyeglasses for an 8 year old boy in Phoenix
- $75 for vision services and eyeglasses for an 10 year old girl in Tucson
- $64 for vision services and eyeglasses for an 13 year old girl in Glendale
As you can see, we have helped MANY children this year in many of your communities throughout the state of Arizona. And we hope to help many many more!
Register to play…you do not need to be an expert golfer. This tournament is about having fun and helping kids. Can’t play? Sponsor a hole, donate prizes or make a general donation!
We look forward to seeing you at this fun event. Please feel free to invite your family, friends, colleagues and anyone who wants to see Arizona Children Happy and Healthy!
Hole Sponsor – Sign with company logo on the course • Acknowledgement at the Event • Listed on Website and Newsletter
Challenge Hole Sponsor – Sign with company logo at challenge hole • Signage at the luncheon with logo • Listed on Website and Newsletter
Prize Sponsor – Recognition during raffle drawings • Signage at the luncheon with logo • Listed on Website and Newsletter